- Looking for gallery on this item? Go here.
"Find magic potions and drink them in the right order to get extra powers"
Their appearances are similar to a wine bottle, but one is colored red, and the other is colored green.
Depending, either one of the potions alone will cause nausea (which slows the player down, except when sprinting), and the other will cause blindness.
When drinking two of the same colored potions, you will either receive extra eyes, or being able to see all the bags throughout the map.
When drinking two potions that are the opposite color, You will be invisible, and unseen for a minute by any of the monsters making it easier to get by them, or if you use the potions the other way, you will have the ability to run for a minute.
- This is the first time we get a strategy that isn't like the Eyes.
- However, one of the combinations does give you 5 extra eyes.
- The game's description says that the bottles are magical, which explains the abilities.
- It is unknown as of why these are even in a hospital, since their effects are only temporary.
- Many YouTubers use a strategy in Endless Mode where they don't use the potions at all, making it more difficult to win, or avoid the threats.
- If the cloaked player uses an Eye while the monster is nearby, the player will still be in their vision despite being invisible to the monster.
- One potion can be found in the Mansion as a hint to what they are, and about them.