- Looking for gallery on this character? Go here.
- Or are you looking for the audio of this character? Go here.
"Terrifying impersonation of ancient evil able to teleport through space dimensions via magic portals."
Charlie is a major character in Eyes The Horror Game, as one of it's antagonists, costing 300 coins to get in the store. He is the presumed secondary antagonist.
His bizarre appearance is that of a ghost resembling a human skeleton. He has misty yellow eyes, a rather large cranium/head, and a few missing teeth. His hands also appear gnarly, with four long claws.
He wears a translucent grey cloak, which is torn and ragged, but only his head, neck and hands are seen.
In the main mode, he acts the same as Krasue, but he has a different mechanic when in-game. At some points, he will go into a portrait of himself which reveals itself to be a portal for him. He will teleport through these portals to a random floor. He will chase the player upon contact, or notice as the word "Run!" will appear to give the player a warning. When active, he makes deep moaning sounds, and everything around him will shake, and flicker.
The player can use an Eye Rune to forsee his vision, in which it will show him where he's at. It takes him exactly four seconds to come out of a portal which gives the player enough time to escape before he spots the player. He is very dangerous when being sneaky.
He will lose interest in chasing the player if they hide, or if they are far away, but will attempt to follow the player.
Depending on the setting the player chooses, Charlie will be:
- Extremely slow in the Newbie setting.
- Less slowness in the Easy setting.
- Slightly faster in the Normal setting.
- Fast enough to catch the player during mid-escape in the Hard setting.
- And then harder to get away from in the Nightmare setting.
In Endless Mode, he will do the same job. But over time Charlie will become faster, and faster the more the player continues to search making things more difficult.
In the Double Trouble feature, he is just as deadly when working along with Krasue. He will teleport through portals, which can distract the player while Krasue is floating around, making them a deadly duo.
- In the game's store, it says that Charlie is an ancient creature, with abilities to enter dimensions through the portraits of himself.
- Originally, when completing the game, his moan plays instead of Krasue's in Standard Mode. This was eventually changed.
- Strangely, when using an eye in Double Trouble Mode, Krasue appears to not be in his vision.
- The same goes for Krasue as Charlie is not in her vision.
- His name might be a reference to the game "Charlie Charlie".
- Fans mistake him to be the very same Charlie entity of the said game.
- When Charlie was first added, when the player used an eye, and it would show a portrait of him in a forward angle, which reveals what portal he's going to come out of which would give the player a heads up.
- This was changed, most likely due to players not knowing what it meant.
- He's described as "haunting" which explains his continuous moans.
- Charlie is so far the only enemy with less animation, as it's always the same despite the model he uses that has multiple animations.
- Charlie, along with Good Boy, was confirmed to soon be a part of the "Your Own Ghost" customizer.
- Charlie's scream has varied throughout the updates.
- If you get a huge amount of bags in Endless Mode (500 bags+), when he kills you, it will look like he's lying on the floor. This could be him actually farther away from the player on the ground.
- The original source of his model is called "ghost" part of the "Nightmare Creature" pack, which can be found here. Model made by GrigoriyArx.
- In the Hospital map, Charlie can sometimes enter rooms if he is chasing you. Same applied to Krasue until this was fixed.
- Charlie's Moan and Scream can be found at this link here the moan sound is called "horror ghost 16" and the scream sound is called "Creepy Ghost Scream".
- Charlie was added in version 5.2.37, along with Endless Mode.
- In version 5.7.38, Charlie was given a new animation for when killing the player.
|Main Antagonists||Krasue Charlie Good Boy|
|Protagonists & Allies||The Robber Jack|
|Others:||Original Ghost The Magic Pumpkin|