"Terrifying impersonation of ancient evil able to teleport through space dimensions via magic portals"
He appears as a ghost resembling that of a human skeleton, with misty yellow eyes, a rather large cranium/head, and a few missing teeth. His hands also appear knarly, and has four long claws. He always has his mouth open, even when killing the player.
He wears a translucent grey cloak, which is torn and ragged, but only his head, neck and hands are seen.
In the main mode, he acts the same as Krasue, but he has a different mechanic when in-game. At some points, he will go into a portrait of himself, and he will teleport to a random floor. He will chase the player upon contact, or notice. When active, he makes deep moaning sounds, and everything around him will shake, and flicker.
The player can use an Eye Rune to forsee his vision, in which it will show him where he's at. It takes him a few seconds to come out of the portrait, which gives the player enough time to escape before he spots the player. He is very dangerous when being sneaky.
He will lose interest in chasing the player if they hide, or if they are far away, but will attempt to follow the player when they exit the place where they hide.
Depending on the setting the player chooses, Charlie will be:
- Extremely slow in the Newbie setting.
- Less slowness in the Easy setting.
- Slightly faster in the Normal setting.
- Fast enough to catch the player during mid-escape in the Hard setting.
- And then harder to get away from in the Nightmare setting.
In Endless Mode, he will do the same job. But over time Charlie will become faster, and faster the more the player continues to search making things more difficult.
Trick or Treat Mode:
In the Halloween Mode, he works the same. If the player gets distracted by the Magic Pumpkin, then this gives him an advantage to kill the player if they don't pay attention. All in all, he still works the same.
Double Trouble Mode:
In Double Trouble Mode, he is just as deadly when working along with Krasue. He will teleport through portals, which can distract the player while they worry about Krasue lingering the halls, making them a deadly duo.
- In the game's store, it says that Charlie is an ancient creature, with abilities to enter dimensions through the portraits of himself.
- Originally, when completing the game, his moan plays instead of Krasue's in Standard Mode. This was changed,
- Strangely, when using an eye in Double Trouble Mode, Krasue appears to not be in his vision.
- The same goes for Krasue as Charlie is not in her vision.
- A video by the YouTuber CaffeTV suggested Charlie was human, and was the husband of Krasue. The original video can be found here. (Note: None of this is true)
- He is described as being ancient, meaning Charlie has been around for quite some time.
- His name might be a reference to the game "Charlie Charlie".
- Fans mistake him to be Charlie Charlie.
- When using an eye, it would show a portrait of him, which reveals what portrait he's gonna come out of, which gave the player a heads up.
- This was changed, most likely due to players not knowing what it meant.
Double Trouble Mode:
|Main Antagonists||Krasue Charlie Good Boy|
|Protagonists & Allies||The Robber Jack|
|Others:||Original Ghost The Magic Pumpkin|