- Looking for gallery on this game? Go here.
The terror is watching... and it's out to get you
*Summer sale! Get enemies, locations and modes for less coins!
|"Face grave danger in the form of ancient haunting phantom Charlie and bloodthirsty, vengeance-seeking monstrosity Krasue with macabre, bizarre appearance (more ghosts and monsters to come).
'Explore and plunder the eerie abandoned mansion, a creepy old hospital and other scary places.
Use location's unique features to your advantage - use mystical powers of Eye runes to gain insight into monster’s twisted mind, drink apothecary potions to gain temporary enhancements, consult hand-drawn map to plan your risky endeavor.
Experience deep, dark atmosphere of horror and terror with unsettling ambient music and freaky, unearthly ghost voices and sounds.
Compete with other players in the challenging endless mode, gain numerous achievements and take the first spot in the global leaderboards
Eyes The Horror Game is a free-roaming horror game setting around a mansion, where a thief is to collect 20 (Or 8, 12 or 30) money bags. While doing so, the player will be chased by a monster, as there are rumors of hauntings in the mansion.
Characters (So far):
|The Robber||-Game's main protagonist.
-Yet to have a name.
-Only playable character in-game.
|Krasue||-Game's supposed main antagonist.
-Monster resembling a floating head.
-A vengence-seeking monster.
|Charlie||-Antagonist in the game.
-Phantom resembling a skeleton.
-An ancient phantom with powers to enter dimensions.
-Character Locked: Cost 500 coins
|Good Boy||-Antagonist in the game.
-Creature resembling a canine.
-A bloody hungry hellish beast.
-Character Locked: 500 coins.
Locations (So far):
|Mansion||An abandoned mansion with three floors, lots of rooms, and lots of secrets. Use Eye Rues to foresee, collect all the bags, and get back to the exit.|
|Hospital||An abandoned old hospital with lots of rooms, and lots of apothecary potions to aid the player to their victory, aid, or doom.
-Location Locked: cost 500 coins
|Standard Mode||The game's main gameplay- with five difficulty settings; Newbie, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Nightmare. Collect 8, 12, 20, or 30 moneys bags, then get back to the exit.|
|Endless Mode||Get as many money bags as possible before you die; collectibles respawn, and the monster will be stronger, and faster over time.
-Mode Locked: Cost 500 coins
|Trick or Treat Mode||A Halloween-themed mode- chase the running Magic Pumpkin to get big bonus coins, and the player must collect candies instead of bags.
-Mode Locked: Cost 100 coins
|Double Trouble Mode||In this Mode - Test your skills and bravery against both the Krasue and Charlie on the same map together, working together, making a deadly duo.
-Mode Locked: Cost 500 coins
|Pixel Mode||In this mode- do the same as Standard Mode, but it'll be much harder with everything retro style, making things harder to see.|
- The game's description reveals that there will be more enemies, and maps in the future.
- The game is an inspiration off of the popular 2012 horror game, Slender.
- So far, all of the monster's backstories are unknown.
- But the game is confirmed to have it's official story revealed as of why Krasue so hostile, and why Charlie and Good Boy are here.
- Most likely, all enemies that will be added will probably all be canon,
- Future maps that will be added were confirmed to have different strategies.
- The game first started in February 14th of 2013, and didn't get updates until the start of 2017.
- Since the game was getting updated a lot in 2017, the creator (Paulina alome) was originally going to rename the game to "Eyes: The Haunt". This idea was changed, and the creator kept the name "Eyes The Horror Game".
- The creator of the game confirmed that the Original Ghost might return in the game.
- What makes Eyes The Horror Game classic is the "Run!" sign that appears when the player is being chased.