These are all glitches, and bugs that are in Eyes The Horror Game from 2013-2017. The glitches and bugs that are in the game half to do with the map, and/or enemies.
For more info on them, watch this video.
- A common glitch is where Krasue can enter rooms she's not suppose to enter, but can get stuck from objects, mostly by furniture. The most popular one is called the "Toilet Glitch". (Fixed)
- In the basement, if the player stands by a small generator near the stairs, while facing the stairs, Krasue wills stop at it, and remain stationary unless the player moves. (Fixed)
- If the player stands behind the tubes on the Generator, then Krasue will stop behind the player, and remain stationary unless the player moves, resulting in an instant death. (Fixed)
- If the player goes into the fireplace room, and jumps through the window then they'll have a chance to make it to the basement where one of Krasue's spawn point is. She will remain stationary unless the player collects 3 bags, or uses a eye. (Only in computer/Fixed)
- There is a popular, and helpful glitch where if the player stands under the stairs, then Krasue will not see the player. But the more they stay there, the faster she'll go and eventually kill the player. (Only in computer/Fixed)
- Similar to the stair glitch, if the player rushes into the middle of the stairs, then they'll clip through. This still won't save the player as soon as Krasue enters the basement, where she'll kill the player. (Fixed)
- Being in a corner of of an hallway can make Krasue not noticing you and just ignoring you. (Fixed)
- When the game started to get updates in 2017, there was a bug where if the player stood in the left side corner of the stairs while Krasue came down, she would fly past, then spot the player, and will do it again in a continuous loop unless the player moves, or if Krasue decides to go upstairs. (Fixed)
- When the game was revisited, Krasue was placed too low to the ground, so her intestine would be seen through the floor. (Fixed)
- If the player was too have the door wide opwn, both Krasue and Charlie would just go by. (Fixed)
- If the player was too stand n the very back of the basement, Krasue or Charlie would turn away with the "Run!" sign still there.
- In the right side of the basement, if the player was to stand near the barrels, this would Krasue and Charlie from killing the player unless the player moves. (Fixed)
- In version 5.5.36, there was a bug in Pixel Mode, where everything wasn't retro-style, and the player wasn't able pick up any objects. (Fixed)
- When the map was first added, if the player stays in the spawn point, the threat will go by and not see the player unless it approaches the spawn point, or if the player moves around the spawn point. (Fixed)
- A bug is found in the left side of the downstairs where is the player stands behind a small curtain, then Charlie can't get the player, but will be in front of the player meaning the player has to die. This does not work on Krasue. (Fixed)
- Another bug that was similar to the one above was in the right downstairs where the player could go behind a big curtain, and the threat wouldn't go inside. (Fixed)