"Explore old haunted Hospital, use the mysterious apothecary potions to your aid... or doom."
-DescriptionThe Hospital map is a playable map in Eyes The Horror Game.
In addition to this, the map has multiple doors, and the apothecary potions.
You first spawn in front of the exit. When you turn around, there are benches by the player, and stairs straight ahead of the player, and two hallways that lead to the downstair rooms. When going down either one of the hallways, there will be two rooms on both hallways. On the walls of each of the rooms show pictures of two potions (the red and green bottles throughout the map), adding each other will give the player abilities to win the game .
The top floor goes around in a square, and is the spawn point that the monsters spawn at the most. Around each corner are rooms, and each room all have beds, and sometimes lots of bottles and money bags in them.
Both the downstairs looks the same, but still look different in appearance. In the right downstairs room, there is a hospital bed, and a curtain by it near the stairs when turning right. In the left downstairs room, there are a lot of showers.
The gameplay for this is the same, but with differences. Unlike the Mansion, the player is given a run button so they can escape the threat a little easier. The apothecary potions help the player when searching for bags, and the map has four areas to visit instead of three.
Unlike the Mansion, the player isn't given a map to navigate around.
- This is so far the only map to have a run button.
- When it was first added, the map could be unlocked by completing the Normal or Hard setting.
- This was later changed, now it costs 500 coins in order to get it.
- This map wasn't playable in the "Trick or Treat" mode at first, until in a later update.
- Compared to the Mansion, this map is a bit more safer, and bigger.
- However, this map can be dangerous if both threats are in the map together, or if one threat visits the same area.
- This map has a lot more color, than the Mansion as it has a dull color.