- Looking for gallery on this location? Go here.
"Explore old haunted Hospital, use the mysterious apothecary potions to your aid... or doom."
The Hospital map is a unlockable, and playable map in Eyes The Horror Game, costing 300 coins to buy in the store.
The player first spawns in front of the exit. When the player turns around there are benches, and stairs straight ahead of the player, as well as two hallways that lead to the downstair basements.
When going down either one of the hallways, there will be two rooms on both hallways. On the walls of each of the rooms show pictures of two potions (the red and green bottles throughout the map), adding each other will give the player abilities to win the game .
The top floor goes around in a square, and is the spawn point that the monsters spawn at the most. Around each corner are rooms, and each room all have beds, and sometimes lots of bottles and money bags in them.
Downstair Basements (Left and Right)-
Both the downstairs almost appear the same, but still look different in appearance. In the right downstairs room, there is a hospital bed, and a curtain by it near the stairs when turning right. In the left downstairs room, there are a lot of showers. Both have dead ends.
The gameplay for this is the same, but with differences. The apothecary potions help the player when searching for bags, and the map has four areas to visit instead of three.
Unlike the Mansion, the player isn't given a map to navigate around.
- When it was first added, the map could be unlocked by completing the Normal or Hard setting.
- This was later changed, now it costs 300 coins in order to get it.
- This map wasn't playable in the "Trick or Treat" mode at first, until in a later update.
- Compared to the Mansion, this map is a bit more "safer".
- However, this map can be dangerous if both threats are in the map together, or if one threat visits the same area, such as the downstairs.
- This map has a lot more color, than the Mansion as it has a dull color.
- The song that plays on the record in the main floor (located in the second room in the right hallway) is a 1917 song called "What Do You Want to Make Those Eyes At Me For?" by the singers Ada Jones, and Bill Murray. The full song can be heard here.
|Mansion Hospital School|