- Were you looking for her original design? Go here.
- Looking for gallery on this character? Go here.
- Or were you looking for the audios of this character? Go here.
"Never gonna give you up..."
-Her first lines on the phone.
She has the appearance of a severed floating head with long black hair. Her eyes are red, and appear to be faintly leaking blood, with her natural eye color being green-ish blue.
Her jaws are filled with sharp vampire-like teeth, especially having two pointed fangs, with her cheeks having large rips on the sides, making the mouth look like a large smile, with her skin being completely pale.
Below her neck are dangling organs, resembling two intestines (possibly her esophagus), and her stomach but with no sign of a heart or lungs.
In the main mode, Krasue will move up and down the stairs of the map. She will chase the player upon contact of any kind, as the word "RUN!" will appear on screen.
She will lose interest in chasing the player if they are too far, or hiding in a room.
The player will know if she's near as objects and lights will shake or flicker.
The player can use an Eye Rune to foresee her vision to know where she's at.
Depending on the setting the player chooses, Krasue will be:
- Extremely slow in the Newbie setting.
- Less slowness in the Easy setting.
- Slightly faster in the Normal setting.
- Fast enough to catch the player during mid-escape in the Hard setting.
- And then harder to get away from in the Nightmare setting.
In Endless Mode, she will do the same as in Standard Mode. Howeve, the longer the player takes on finding the bags, the faster Krasue will become.
Trick or Treat:
Your Own Ghost:
in this feature, the player can customize both Krasue's face, and audio. When in-game, the customized Krasue will act the same, searching for the house, and whatever setting is on, the customized Krasue will be the same speed as always.
|"You never came. You promised" -Talking to the Robber (1)|
"He just kept hitting" -Talking to the Robber (2)
|(Note: The actual quote is in reverse)
-"Never gonna give you up... never gonna let you down... never gonna run around and desert you... never gonna make you cry... never gonna say goodbye... never gonna tell a lie and hurt you."
- Krasue's appearance has changed twice since the game was launched. She now appears to be a woman's severed, floating head with internal organs dangling from inside the neck, resembling such creatures of Southeast Asian folklore as Thailand's "Krasue", Malaysia's "Penanggalan", Indonesia's "Palasik", Bali's "Leyak", Borneo's "Kuyang", Cambodia's "Ahp" and Philippines' "Manananggal". For more info of Krasue, go here.
- In the old description for the game, it described Krasue as "Vengeance-seeking".
- She and Good Boy are so far the only monsters who appear to bite the player when killing.
- In addition, she and Charlie are so far the only monsters to float.
- Her name being Krasue, is exactly what she is.
- In the Hospital map (In version 5.5.36), Krasue was given a different face, which is a young girl face with glassics, and freckles. Unknown if this was an error, or a hint to the "Your Own Ghost" customizer.
- In version 5.5.48, the player can customize her face, or audio as an option with the "Your Own Ghost" customizer.
- The original source of her model can be found here. Model made by 3Dfoin.
- Krasue has been in the game longer than the other characters. Same applies to the Robber.
- On the official Eyes The Horror Game Facebook page, there was a contest sometime ago where fans would make a backstory for Krasue, and it would be confirmed official, but the creators said none of each stories were good.
- In update 5.8.7, pieces of Krasue's backstory has been revealed. In her past life, she was most likely abused by the Mansion's owner, Mr. Miles, and kept locked in her room with her sister, that is hidden behind a large wardrobe. When talking to the Robber, she mentions something that relates to fire meaning she burned to death. She is also revealed to have some kind of relationship with the Robber, as both said they loved each other.
- Most likely, the Robber was partly responsible for her demise at some point, and that he must of intended on doing it.
- She is currently the only monster who "speaks".
|Main Antagonists Krasue Charlie Good Boy|
|Protagonists & Humans The Robber Mr. Miles|
|Others: Original Ghost Jack The Magic Pumpkin|