"Make a map, that place is huge."
-Warning from the Robber's partner.The Mansion (Sometimes referred to as Manior) is the main and classic map of Eyes The Horror Game.
The Mansion appears as a huge house, with lots of rooms, three floors, rats running around, and a entity protecting the house. The floors are all connect by stairs.
On this floor, there is a bedroom near the stairs, that has a bed, and a TV. The stairs are outside the bedroom, and the exit are near. If the player goes left, and around the corner, a closet, and three extra rooms are shown. The three rooms are the fireplace room which is the player's spawn point, the piano room, and the kitchen.
The top floor is the brightest of the three floors. To the right of the player is a big loop that leads to a big room with two doors. One of the doors once has a staircase with a book at the top. The room near it is a candle room where lots of money bags usually appear.
This is one of the spawn point for the monsters. In the same room is a blocked room. When going down a hallway near the big room, lighting will happen. The rest of the rooms on the top floor is a room with a record player, and a safe. Near the room is a bathroom, and a room where you can print out an eye, and sometimes find a safe combination.
This floor is divided into lots of turns. There are two rooms, lots of boxes, and three rats. One of the rooms require a key. This is one of the spawn points for the monsters. This floor may be considered the most dangerous floor since you can get lost very fast and you don't know where they can show up if they are close to you.
The player is to collect a certain amount of Money Bags, use the Eyes Runes to foresee through the monster's twisted minds, and get back to the exit.
The player can use the rooms to hide in until the threat is gone.
- The boarded up door in the candle room can now be opened. Inside the room are stairs, and a flashing light. The light will teleport the player somewhere in the house while they keep the bags
- In the very first version of the game, the game would spawn the player outside the room.
- Now, the player spawns in the Fireplace room.
- The stairs are extremely dangerous if the player has no eyes to know if the threat is going to come up or down the stairs.
- The song that plays on the record in the top floor is a 1927 French song called "Qui?" (Who?) by the infamous singer Mistinguett. The full song can be heard here.
- The phone in the printer room can be played when it starts to ring if the player stays in the room long enough. When tapping on the phone, a female voice will play in reverse.
- Strangely enough, the voice is a women singing a creepy version of the popular song "Never gonna give you up!" by Rick Astley.