- Were you looking for her replacement, Krasue? Go here.
She appears as a translucent female figure with a curvy female body as expected. She wears a ponytail, and her eyes can barely been seen due to the smoke, but appear wide opened.
In the iOS version, she looked the same but with a different head, lack of animation, smoother body, and no smoke. Her body wasn't transparent anymore, instead being a dark grey and flat. Her appearence is more similar to a gray alien without a nose, mouth, but with bigger eyes.
Before being replaced by Krasue, she worked the same as she always been.
In the game, she will go up or down the stairs of the Mansion in search of the player, and will chase the player upon contact, or notice, as the word "Run!" will appear to give the player a warning. If a player uses an Eye Rune, they'll know where she is.
Back in the beta, she was able to enter any room, no matter what. When near, she makes ghost-like moans similar to a lullaby, and everything around her will violently shake, or flicker.
She will lose interest in chasing the player if they're in another room, or another floor, but will still attempt to follow the player. Depending on the setting the player chooses on Mobile, the OrIginal Ghost would be;
- Extremely slow in the Casual setting.
- Slightly faster in the Normal setting.
- And hard to run from in the Hard Setting.
(Note: The actual quote on the phone are in reverse)
"Never gonna give you up... never gonna let you down... never gonna run around and desert you... never gonna make you cry... never gonna say goodbye... never gonna tell a lie and hurt you."
- This was the first version of Krasue's design before being changed. Most likely, just a test design to see what players would think.
- When killing the player, she does a ballet-like dance.
- People get confused as of why she does this, or how this even kills the player.
- The reason for the model change was due to fans thinking this design was too sexy. Eventually, the creator went for the final official design being Krasue.
- As confirmed by the official Facebook page for Eyes, she perhaps might return in the game.
- In the beta of the game, when she spots the player, the player's vision would be red and the ghost would start making strange fast whispers. Before, the player would fall.
|Main Antagonists||Krasue Charlie Good Boy|
|Protagonists & Allies||The Robber Jack|
|Others:||Original Ghost The Magic Pumpkin|