She appears as a translucent female figure with a curvy female body as expected. She wears a ponytail, and her eyes can barely been seen due to how clear she is. Later, before the change for Krasue, she had smoke surround her to give her a more ghostly appearance.
In the Mobile, she looked the same, but with a different head, and lack of animation, and no smoke.
Before being replaced by Krasue, she worked the same as she always been.
Back in the beta, she was able to enter any room, no matter what. When near, she makes ghost-like moans similar to a lullaby, and everything around her will violently shake, or flicker.
She will lose interest in chasing the player if they're in another room, or another floor, but will still attempt to follow the player. Depending on the setting the player chooses on Mobile, the OrIginal Ghost would be;
- Extremely slow in the Casual setting.
- Slightly faster in the Normal setting.
- And hard to run from in the Hard Setting.
(Note: The actual quote on the phone in-game is in reverse)
"Never gonna give you up... Never gonna let you down... Never gonna run around and desert you... Never gonna make you cry... Never gonna say goodbye... Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you..." -On the phone
- This was the first version of Krasue's design before being changed.
- When killing the player, she does a ballet-like dance.
- People get confused as of why she does this, or how she even kills.
- The reason for the model change was due to fans thinking this design was too sexy. Eventually, the creators went for the final official design being Krasue.
- As confirmed by Paulina, she perhaps might return in Eyes, just not as a regular ghost.
- In the beta of the game, when she spots the player, the player's vision would be red and the ghost would start making strange fast whispers.
|Main Antagonists||Krasue Charlie Good Boy|
|Protagonists & Allies||The Robber Jack|
|Others:||Original Ghost The Magic Pumpkin|