"This saw might be useful."
-When picking up the saw
The Saw is one of the many main tools used in Eyes The Horror Game.
It resembles a regular saw that engineer uses, with a brown handle, and a metal blade. It slightly resembles a hacksaw a little due to it's handle, but resembles more of a handsaw.
- In one of the drawers in the kitchen (Main Floor)
- In the Record Room (Top Floor)
The saw can be found only once in each floor when starting the game. It's only in the Mansion map.
- In the piano room (Main Floor)
- In the bathroom (Top Floor)
- In the leftside of the basement
The saw is only used to open a locked room which is located in the ritual/candle room. The locked room has the teleporter.
- The saw is a reference to how actual robbers normally use a saw to break into places or rooms.
- This is the first time the player can require a hand held tool that becomes useful.
- The saw lacks animation when used to cut the door down. This is probably an oversight, didn't have time to animate, or just not needed.