Standard Mode is the main game mode in Eyes The Horror Game. It has five settings for players to try; Newbie, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Nightmare.
Upon completing the game, the Robber explains to someone he knows that something was in the house, before getting attacked. The story ends there as the line says "Disconnected", meaning the Robber was likely killed, with the game fully ending with a moan from the threat that was after the player.
- The reason for the setting modes are to test the player, or give new players a chance since the game is difficult when not being aware of their surroundings, or not knowing what the threat is.
- This mode is similar to a Story Mode.
- However, the ending, and intro doesn't play when Charlie, or Good Boy are around.
- This mode has existed since Eyes The Horror Game was released, but it wasn't considered a mode until the 2017 revisit started.
- Many fans have said the original ending wasn't much, and didn't make sense.