"I feel like.. there was something in this house, it's coming for me, I can feel it, It's here!"
-The Robber's final words before dying.
The person we play as is the main protagonist of Eyes The Horror Game. He is always playable in both maps.
His appearance is a middle-aged man wearing a short-sleeved grey shirt, and dark blue jeans. He seems to have very short brown hair.
Seeing him in full color was only able to be seen when using the eyes when Charlie is around, but this was changed so now Charlie has the same vision mechanic as the Krasue. If one looks closely, he is shown to have brown eyes. When he communicates with his partner, his text is bolded white.
When the ghost's are near, or when he runs out of stamina (In the computer version) he makes heavy breathing sounds.
"Seems legit, any other tips?" -Original quote
"Anything else?" -Current quote
"I don't wanna talk now sorry..." -Completing the game
"I feel like.. there was something in this house, it's coming for me, I can feel it, It's here!" -Supposed death, and final words.
- In the first release of the game, when using the ghost's vision, he is shown to just be a floating flashlight.
- In the mobile, he was invisible with no model, or the flashlight at all.
- While beating the game, he might not of died, but rather was just attacked. As all it said was "Disconnected" at the end of the game.
- In update 5.3.38, Charlie is now given his own vision, so now the robber's full model with color can no longer be seen within 3rd person. But his full model, and overall design is still the same.
- Most likely, he was possibly the murderer of what the Krasue used to be.
- This can however can't be likely as he apparently was never in the house before, seeing as he has to make a map.
- He appears to have two more teammates, with one of them named Sam.